Banner 6 copy.png

Creating TCG Metaverse Dragons

Reveal card_edited.png

Briefing

For this project the brief was light, TCG asked for some dragons without many descriptions or examples. Just a general idea of a dragon. We discussed a bit about pixel art and then we started the concepting stage. After a couple of discussions we agreed to start the concepting stage.

This is your Project description. Provide a brief summary to help visitors understand the context and background of your work. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start.

Concepting

In this stage we designed a bunch of options, starting with pixel art, then a bunch of sketches, then we narrowed the options to one design. After that we started the new step.

Tcg_Meta_verse v3-1 copy.jpg

The chosen option is this. this image ended the concepting stage. The image served as a base for the whole project.

Tag metaverse dragon v1 0-3 copy
Tag metaverse dragon v1 0-3 copy

press to zoom
Tcg_Meta_verse v3-2 copy
Tcg_Meta_verse v3-2 copy

press to zoom
Tcg_Meta_verse v3-4 copy
Tcg_Meta_verse v3-4 copy

press to zoom
Tag metaverse dragon v1 0-3 copy
Tag metaverse dragon v1 0-3 copy

press to zoom
1/9
Wizard Dragon B
Wizard Dragon B

press to zoom
Zombie Dragon  B
Zombie Dragon B

press to zoom
88
88

press to zoom
Wizard Dragon B
Wizard Dragon B

press to zoom
1/10

Developement

In this stage I have designed about 140 items for the selected design and tested each to fit the design properly. The development stage is a complex one that involves creating the layers and testing them in various ways so they can be used in the next stage. TCG has provided feedback and I have implemented their opinions and suggestions.

This stage does not result in the collection but just the materials for it.

Delivery

I took all the layers and connected them in a software. The program is be able to get instructions on how to combine them in such a way they will have rarity. They are unique and I  created for each image a metadata file describing it's attributes. File that will be interpreted by Opensea site.

The step took about 2 weeks to complete, including bug fixes, simulations, ipfs upload, rarity check, etc.
In the end basically the client had a functioning NFT Project. This particular project did about 200ETH in the first month.